I’ve already discovered how creative and talented many of you are so here’s a chance to show-off your skills a little more!
You know I love a bit of adult colouring, so we’re running a colouring competition for the fabulous book cover of Paper Hearts & Summer Kisses. Be as inventive and as colourful as you like.
The prize is a gorgeous, hand-painted Paper Hearts & Summer Kisses tote bag along with a signed copy of the book, a Johnanna Basford colouring book (my favourite!) and some artists’ pencils.
All you have to do is download the copy of the cover by clicking the link, then right click on your mouse to save it. Click Here
Then let your imagination run wild! Post a photo of your finished cover on Facebook tagging my page so that I can see it or on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #paperhearts. Failing all that you can mail it to Carole.Matthews@littlebrown.co.uk – just make sure I get to see it somehow, someway!
The competiton runs until midnight on Monday 5 June. One winner will be chosen from all the entries.
Happy colouring! C : ) xx
Sorry UK only!
Terms & Conditions
This competition is run by Little, Brown UK.
If you have any problems or queries please email email@example.com
1. This is a prize draw for one person to win: A Paper Hearts tote bag, a signed book and a Johanna Basford colouring book and pencils.
2. The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Little, Brown Book Group Marketing department, whose decision will be final.
3. The winner may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown Book Group website and on other websites and social media accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 15 May 2017 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 5 June 2017. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in the UK except employees of the Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The winner’s will be contacted by email within two weeks of the closing date.
11. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address:
Little, Brown Book Group
50 Victoria Embankment
London, EC4Y 0DZ
12. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.