1. Everyone at The Ritz is called Sebastian.
2. The Rivoli bar is decorated in a style that Bet Lynch would approve of.
3. The Ritz 100 cocktail is £22.00 per (very small) glass and tastes utterly delicious.
4. Here is the recipe:
2.5cl Gold-infused Ketel One Vodka
1 cl Grand Marnier
Dash Creme de Peche or Peach Schapps
one cube of brown sugar to drop in glass when served.
5. Ketel One Gold Infused Vodka is currently on offer in ASDA for £15 per litre.
6. There are 12 different types of pillow on the ‘Pillow Menu’.
7. Wifi access is £26 for 24 hours.
8. The majority of people staying there are Russian mafia.
9. Every time you go back to your room the jewellery shopping channel has been turned on.
10. Highgrove body lotion makes your legs itch.
11. Rita Hayworth stayed at The Ritz in 1948.
12. If you give a man three glasses of champagne before you go shopping you can buy anything you like.
13.They serve afternoon tea from11.30 in the morning until 7.30 at night.
14. You must do a weightlifting course before you visit so that you can open the curtains.
15. The Ritz was originally going to be called The Travelodge.
Quite possibly the best hotel in the world: The Ritz Hotel