I recently had the most wonderful trip to the lovely city of Brumingham. Had forgotten what a great place it is. Here are ten things that I learned:
2. Someone told me that Jason Donovan was staying in my hotel, but I didn’t see him.
3. The Grand Union canal passes through Brumingham on its way to somewhere else.
4. If someone tells you it’s a five minute walk, then leave yourself forty-five.
5. The new library is a bit like an airport departure lounge. (Not a business class one.)
6. The indie combo Vampire Weekend give excellent concert.
7. I was a day too early for the Christmas market.
8. The Bullring is not actually a bullring at all, but it has totally brilliant shopping.
9. The Hotel La Tour have the most excellent afternoon tea. £19.95 per head. Bargainous!
10. I’m afraid, London, you are just a little bit last year.