We have a fab giveaway for readers who are already signed up to my newsletter. My latest book, Calling Mrs Christmas, is out on 1 August in hardback and as an ebook. I think it’s one of my best books and my publisher and I want to get a great buzz going for it before the paperback comes out at the end of October. Can you help with that?
We have twenty-five advance hardback copies to give away to my most keen readers and I can’t wait to share it with you!
Do you think you could be a Team Matthews’ Reader? Are you keen to tell all your friends about my books? Do you put reviews on Goodreads or Amazon? Do you love to Tweet or share on Facebook? Would you send a note to me to say what you think of it? If so, you could grab an advance reader copy of my latest book, Calling Mrs Christmas. All you have to do is promise to share your love of it with as many people as possible! Simples!
As soon as your newsletter arrives, check for details how to be entered for the giveaway. But you need to be quick, the deadline is midnight on Tuesday 23 July!
If you’re not signed up for my newsletter then make sure that you are and you won’t miss fab offers in the future.
Much love. Carole : ) xx
Terms & Conditions Apply
1. This prize draw is for twenty-five Carole Matthews fans to win one copy of Calling Mrs Christmas each.
2. The Winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Little, Brown Book Group Marketing Department, whose decision will be final.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The prize draw opens at 10.00am BST on 19th July 2013 and closes at midnight BST on 23rd July 2013. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10 The Winner will be contacted via email within two weeks of the closing date.
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
12. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DY.
14. This competition is only open to readers who are based in the UK.